CX Quality Lead
CX Quality Lead
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for 2 CX Quality Leads to join the Customer Service team.
- Develop and implement quality assurance strategies that significantly impact member retention, working closely with the central team and contact centers.
- Facilitate calibration sessions with a primary focus on customer service quality as it relates to member retention.
- Regularly revise QA monitoring forms, policies, and training materials, ensuring they are tailored to boost member retention and loyalty.
- Proactively suggest improvements to our quality assurance program, with a specific emphasis on strategies that enhance member retention.
- Serve as the Quality Point of Contact (POC) for member retention, mentoring teams and addressing queries related to retention-focused quality measures.
- Take charge of retention-related quality KPIs, collaborating with delivery centers to foster operational enhancements that boost member loyalty.
- Lead and manage projects aimed at implementing or refining QA processes that support member retention goals.
- Participate in the development and deployment of new initiatives, tools, and process redesigns, prioritizing member retention outcomes.
- Conduct thorough data analysis, focusing on understanding trends and identifying areas for improvement in customer service that directly affect member retention.
- Prepare and analyze detailed quality reports with an emphasis on member retention metrics, presenting findings to management.
- Onboard and align new delivery centers with our member retention quality standards.
- Provide on-site support to delivery centers, focusing on operational practices that enhance member retention.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Solid background in Quality Assurance with a strong emphasis on customer retention strategies.
- Deep understanding of customer service dynamics and how they influence member loyalty and retention.
- Exceptional analytical skills, adept at interpreting data related to customer behavior and retention.
- Leadership and project management expertise, particularly in initiatives aimed at improving customer retention.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of guiding and inspiring teams toward achieving retention goals.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to juggle multiple projects, including on-site support.
What’s in it for you:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.