Customer Relations Advisor - Italian
Customer Relations Advisor (Italian)
About the company
At Booking.com, we make it easier for everyone to experience the world. We began by taking hotel bookings online over 20 years ago, and we’ve been shaping the travel industry ever since. Today, we’re building a platform that connects all parts of the trip – from accommodation to transport, tickets, tours and more.
From our Trips HQ in Manchester, our team helps people get where they want to go, anywhere in the world. Whether customers want the freedom of a car, the ease of a taxi or the economy of public transport, we make it all possible.
Booking.com core values
- Own It
- Learn Forever
- Succeed Together
- Do the Right Thing
- Think Customer First
We are committed to giving you everything needed take your career in the direction you want. With our core values we ensure you chip in to Booking.com’s mission in the best way you can.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling the post rental issues of customers & liaising between them and our suppliers.
- Investigating customer queries and complaints through a thorough analysis of the details provided.
- Handling customer’s expectations on timescales and potential resolutions.
- Completing the full administrative cycle of detailing the customers/suppliers comments on the relevant systems.
- Issuing refunds/compensation within the agreed guidelines.
What you need to do it:
- Loving to help people and genuinely enjoy the challenge of restoring faith when things haven’t gone according to plan.
- Written and verbal fluency in Italian and English.
- Take ownership of your work and multi-task well.
- Resilience & have wonderful time management skills.
- You’ll have a desire to work in a lively and fast-paced environment where you’ll love to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- Keep calm under pressure, confidently work and deliver to deadlines and understand the importance of time sensitive issues.
- 25 vacation days (rising to 28) to go exploring
- Working hours on a Monday to Friday basis
- Generous accommodation discount, so you can explore for less
- Pension with up to 10% matched company contribution
- Huge learning and development platform tailored to you
- Shopping and leisure discounts through Perkbox
- Driven parental/adoption leave
- Wellbeing focus
- Mental health first-aiders and free support
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm shifts
- Hybrid way of working More Information
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.