Connectivity Support Executive
At Booking.com, we want to empower everyone to experience the world. Through our products, partners, and people is how we do it. There's a whole planet of possibilities out there, and we bring it all together, in one place. Booking.com (USA), Inc, one of the support companies in the United States, is seeking a full time Connectivity Support Executive! This role can be based out of our New York, NY Office.
A Connectivity Support Executive will optimize the performance of Strategic Connectivity Partners connected via the API, guide new partners with their API integration, ensure optimal performance from API integrations across Partnerships. Bring to partners new API versions and functionality and brings improvements to the API that would benefit partners and increase performance back to product.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide 1st level ticket handling support and serve as first point of contact for Connectivity Partners, direct-connected hotel chains and internal Accommodation Partner teams. Volume of ticket contribution represents an equal percentage share across the support team (eg. 7.5% contribution on a team of fourteen CSE and Sr CSEs).
- Analyze & troubleshoot Connectivity related issues to enable a flawless exchange of inventory & reservation data.
- Proactively review connectivity quality scores of our biggest Connectivity Partners. Collaborate with them to improve the overall connectivity quality following a set of best practices.
- Provide test and roll out support on new technical solutions to Connectivity Partners to drive better Accommodation Partner experiences. This entails conducting scoping calls on implementation planning & technical specifications, proactive advisory on how to program towards our interface, regular check in on progress and final testing of the new solution.
- Coordinate and facilitate the roll out of new interface connections for direct-connected hotel chains.
- Drive the certification process of new Connectivity Partners. Provide guidance on requirements, assist them throughout the process and test the functionality.
- Identify product bugs, validate them and assess business impact. Work with product teams to get them addressed.
- Contribute to the creation of self help content for Connectivity Partners and internal teams. Educate internal teams on technical connectivity concepts to reduce inbound volume.
- Identify and follow through on opportunities for structural improvement which reduce “customer” effort and/or realize internal efficiencies.
- Participate in global community projects to improve the Connectivity/Accommodation Partner and/or guest experience.
What You'll Bring:
- Understanding of XML. Knowledge of MySQL is a plus.
- Analytical & problem solving skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication & collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written).
- Driven, volunteering for new challenges without being asked, and taking ownership of your work.
- Willing to face all challenges with enthusiasm, and positivity. Can bend and twist with the changes as they come your way.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver according to deadlines and SLAs.
- Ability to effectively work within a fast growing and changing organization.
- Customer focused & can-do attitude.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems) or equivalent professional experience.
- You are required to live within a commutable distance from your assigned office location.
What We'll Provide:
Booking.com’s Total Rewards Philosophy is not only about compensation but also about benefits. Our Total Rewards are aimed to make it easier for you to experience all that life has to offer on your terms, so you can focus on what really matters. We offer competitive compensation as well as thoughtful, valuable, and even fun benefits which include:
- Medical, life, and disability insurance*
- Annual paid time off and generous paid leave scheme including: parent, grandparent, bereavement, sick, and care leave
- Industry leading product discounts for yourself, friends, and family, including automatic Genius Level 3 status and quarterly Booking.com wallet credit
- Free access to online learning platforms, mentorship programs, and a complimentary Headspace membership
- Collaborative, friendly and diverse culture
- Referral Program
- This role does come with relocation assistance
- This role doesn’t come with visa assistance
- For New York City this role will have a salary range of: $68,700 - 76,300
- Additional Annual or Quarterly bonus potential (role dependent)
- *Please note that while our philosophy is the same in every location, benefits may differ by office/country.
Should you require accommodation to meet the essential functions of this job, please let us know.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.