Global Procurement Manager - Technology
We are currently looking for a Global Procurement Manager who will be responsible for the third-party contracts for data center hardware and software, colocation and cloud storage. The position has global responsibilities across all Booking Holdings brands and reports to the IT Category Lead in the Global Procurement department which is part of the Booking Holdings Finance organization.
- Manage spend and sourcing of over $200m globally in the Cloud Infrastructure and Core platforms
- Lead people to develop and implement procurement category strategies for the data center and cloud services
- Responsible for global contracts and strategy
- Drive major savings initiatives through sourcing, demand management and process optimization
- Maintain close relationships with business partners globally to support their objectives and the company growth agenda
- Actively participate in the implementation of Procurement best-in-market processes and tools
- Craft and maintain category and supplier-level reporting to senior executives and internal partners
- Implement and manage effective supplier management processes to optimize the value of third-party relationships
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in IT sourcing with strong focus on data center and cloud storage service
- Managerial experience is a must; ability to lead and empower team
- Solid experience in procurement strategy; contracts; sourcing
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. MBA is a bonus
- Experience in managing spend of over $150m
- Experience in leading other categories of indirect spend and in finance is strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge of strategic sourcing methodology, category management, procure-to-pay processes and tools and supplier management
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and flexibility to work independently and in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including preparing and delivering presentations
- Demonstrated change management and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with consistent track record to develop small teams and build credibility with business partners
In return, we'll provide:
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits. This position is open to any candidate globally and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in The Netherlands.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.