Market Team Manager - Cairo
At Booking.com we help people experience the world. With over 1.6 million room nights booked every day, accommodation represents the largest share of our business. We are one of the world’s most successful e-commerce services with business operations in nearly every country and city on the planet, offering millions of places to stay.
Due to internal growth, we're currently hiring a Market Team Manager for our Cairo office who will manage a team of talented Account Executives and Managers while collaborating with the Area Manager to improve hotel availability and supply for this quickly growing and exciting region.
Do you thrive in building positive relationships? Can you help Booking.com's partners' grow their business by providing them with analysis, growth opportunities and new products and services? Are you experienced in leading and developing high performing teams? If so, this might be the perfect role for you!
- You'll lead and develop a team of experienced account managers and executives to achieve both team and individual objectives
- Driving the development of team members, using frameworks and tools to empower the team
- Maintain positive relationships with our most high-value partners to achieve targets and growth
- Participate in various partner events with the objective to support business results.
- Being the market authority on the industry by understanding the spectrum of the competitors and the landscape of partners
- Reviewing team targets’ pace to ensure meeting business goals by guiding and mentoring the team in planning and prioritizing
- Being the authority on the operational side to drive efficiency and effectiveness
Role Qualifications and Requirements:
- Solution oriented and result-driven with 3-5 years previous experience in a similar position
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams in an international environment
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as managing a team
- Analytical skills
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask & flexible demeanour
- Proficient in English and Arabic
- Travel for work to the market for up to 50% of the time
- This is a hybrid role that must be based in Cairo (two to three days spent in our fantastic office in central Cairo, others could be remote and/or working in clients' locations - depending on the market needs)
Benefits & Perks: Global Impact: https://careers.booking.com/our-benefits/
- Booking.com’s Total Rewards Philosophy is not only about compensation but also about benefits. Our Total Rewards are striven to make it easier for you to experience all that life has to offer—all the messy, beautiful, and joyful bits—on your terms. So you can focus on what really matters. We offer competitive compensation as well as thoughtful, valuable, and even fun benefits.
#ThinkInclusion: Wellbeing & Inclusion at Booking.com: https://careers.booking.com/inclusion-wellbeing/
- Directly linked to our mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world, Inclusion, Diversity, Belonging, Wellbeing and Volunteering (IDBWV) have been a core part of our company culture since day one. This ongoing journey starts with our very own employees, who represent over 140 nationalities and a wide range of ethnic and social backgrounds, genders and sexual orientations.
- Take it from our Chief People Officer, Paulo Pisano: “At Booking.com, the diversity of our people doesn’t just build an outstanding workplace, it also builds a better and more inclusive travel experience for everyone. Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do. It’s a place where you can make your mark and have a real impact in travel and tech.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.