Outbound Executive - Japan
At Booking.com, we want to empower everyone to experience the world. Through our products, partners, and people is how we do it. There's a whole planet of possibilities out there, and we bring it all together, in one place. We are seeking a full time Outbound Executive to join our lovely Tokyo office.
Partner Services engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. We want to provide our guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices and to achieve that, we focus on partner growth in volume and business value.
The Outbound Team is responsible for adding support towards our Partner as well as will develop new partners base from new Regional Outbound Sites. The regional sites will make partners aware of opportunities and support promotional campaigns. Within the team, we are looking for an Outbound Executive.
As an Outbound Executive you will be part of the Outbound Team, and you will be in charge of proactively contact new partners or leads. Working in our dynamic, cheerful and international work environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- New partnership support; and support registration through phone calls
- Proactively contact new/potential accommodation partners to encourage completion of their online registration;
- Offer support to finish onboarding, instruct and educate on tools, provide information & support;
- Delivering training by phone to new properties on how to use the Booking.com extranet, and rates & availability system;
- Contact partners to make them aware of business and growth opportunities to drive and improve value;
- Always assuring a high level of customer service, being efficient and professional.
- Confident communication over the phone and via email;
- Actively participate with various projects &; initiatives within your team;
- Collaborate with your team and Booking.com teams globally for continuous improvement.
- Outbound activities will include calling on specific opportunities, e.g. availability, support to reduce churn, support promotional campaigns and programs, support roll out services/products (e.g. Booking Suite), etc.
What You'll Bring
- The role requires specialized knowledge (learned on the job or from previous experience).
- Commercial awareness, drive and understanding of key performance drivers for partners on Booking.com.
- Tourism or hotel background and/or education preferred.
- Solution-oriented and results-driven
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Good computer skills and quick learning of new tools and systems.
- Great telephone communication and promotional skills
- The role requires basic/ mid-level negotiation (convince others to reach agreement).
- An eye for accuracy and the ability to be detailed.
- Language: English and Japanese; written and verbal
Benefits & Perks: Global Impact, Personal Relevance
- Annual paid time off and generous paid leave scheme including: parental (22-weeks paid leave), grandparent, bereavement, and care leave
- Hybrid working including flexible working arrangements, working from home furniture and ergonomic support, and up to 20 days per year working from abroad (home country)
- Coffee, and snacks, including healthy and vegan options, daily*
- Discounts & Wallet credits to spend on our products, upgrade to Booking.com Genius Level 3, and friends & family Booking.com discount vouchers
- Free access to online learning platforms, development and mentorship programs
- Global Employee Assistance Program, free Headspace membership
*Please note that while our philosophy is the same in every location, benefits may differ by office/country.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.