Account Manager - San Juan
At Booking.com, we want to empower everyone to experience the world. Through our products, partners, and people is how we do it. There's a whole planet of possibilities out there and we bring it all together, in one place. Booking.com (USA), Inc, one of the support companies in the United States, is seeking a full time Account Manager.
Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships over the phone and in person? Can you help Booking.com's partners grow their business by providing them with analysis, growth opportunities and new products and services? If your answer is "yes", you might have the determination to be the next Account Manager to join our outstanding Partner Services team in our San Juan, Puerto Rico office!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Pro-active communication with partners in the region by telephone and by internal messaging to assist with the creation of Booking.com’s business
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners, the first point of contact, answering questions and following up when needed
- Responsible for maintaining a stable relationship with the accommodation partners (i.e. frequent performance calls and contact to ensure they offer our customers the best availability and competitive pricing) at property level
- Be knowledgeable on Booking.com’s products so that their benefits and usage can be explained to Partners
- Identify opportunities for partners that will help improve Booking.com’s business by using its internal segmentation to prioritize
- Identify new potential partners and connect for further follow up
- Responsible for taking Customer Service escalations which relate to their portfolio and solving these in the most efficient manner for the business, partner and customer
- Support the organization of events, such as workshops and webinars, for partners. Also encouraged to attend and participate in the partner events for their portfolio
What You'll Bring:
- Solution oriented and results driven
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Ability to prioritize own workload and efficiently manage their time
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence partners over the phone to implement suggestions
- Eye for accuracy and ability to be analytical
- Language: English written and verbal
- Language: Spanish written and verbal
- Currently authorized to work in the United States
What We'll Provide:
- A performance-based, KPI-driven company with a competitive salary, bonus program, and benefits package
- Collaborative, friendly, and diverse culture
- An excellent learning platform to encourage life-long learning
- This role does come with relocation if needed
- This role doesn’t come with visa assistance
- This role has a base salary range of: 65,800 USD - 73,100 USD per year
Should you require accommodation to meet the essential functions of this job, please let us know.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.