Partnerships Manager (Saudi Arabia)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Alo! Airalo is the world’s first eSIM store that helps people connect in over 200+ countries and regions across the globe. We are building the next digital service that revolutionizes the telecom industry. We are a travel-tech company and an equal-opportunity environment that values and executes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our team is spread across 40+ countries and six continents. What glues us together is our commitment to changing the way you connect.
We hope that you care deeply about the quality of your work, the intrinsic worth of tasks, and the success of your team. You are self-disciplined and do not require micromanagement in terms of your skillset and work ethic. You do your best to flourish as an individual every day while working hard to foster a collaborative team environment. You believe in the importance of being — and staying — authentic, honest, positive, and kind. You are a good interlocutor with clear and concise communication. You are able to manage multiple projects, have an analytical mind, pay keen attention to detail, and love to get your hands dirty. You are cognizant, tolerant, and welcoming of vulnerabilities and cultural differences.
About the Role
Position: Full-time / Employee
Benefits: Health Insurance, work-from-anywhere stipend, annual wellness & learning credits, annual all-expenses-paid company retreat in a gorgeous destination & other benefits
We are looking for a Partnerships superstar to join the Airalo Partnerships department. The undisputed industry leader in the B2C segment in the eSIM industry, we are now looking to expand our presence in the B2B2C and B2B space to bring the eSIM revolution to global markets. As the Partnerships Manager for Saudi Arabia, you will lead and oversee various partnerships mainly in Saudi Arabia and support other countries in GCC & Middle East across Airalo’s four key Partnerships streams - Strategic Partnerships, Corporate Sales, Channel Sales and Affiliates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Partnerships Director, Arabia & Africa and other team members in the department
- Hire and develop talent in the Strategic partnerships, Corporate Sales and Channel Sales streams to support Airalo’s partnerships initiatives and efforts for Saudi Arabia & GCC countries.
- Find, identify, prospect, and lead negotiations with potential partners across Partnerships streams, specifically Strategic Partnerships, to support Airalo’s market penetration efforts
- Onboard and support new partners as they join the Airalo Partner Community
- Maintain relationships with key partners to drive partner profitability and grow the B2B/B2B2C partnerships’ contribution to the business
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis in Saudi Arabia & GCC to establish and maintain Airalo’s status as the leading eSIM provider across partner industries
- Collaborate and work with different internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute projects/opportunities
- Identify relevant events and conferences across Saudi Arabia & GCC and represent Airalo as a speaker, delegate, or exhibitor to educate the ecosystem about eSIMs and Airalo
- Own the Airalo Partnerships OKRs in Saudi Arabia.
- As a senior member of Saudi Arabia squad, drive the overall growth strategy for Airalo in Saudi Arabia & GCC
- 7+ years of experience in partnerships, sales, account management, or business development in a high-growth B2B and/or B2B2C environment
- Proven expertise across one or more of Airalo’s four Partnerships streams
- Deep understanding of the travel/partnerships ecosystem in GCC & Middle East with a strong, existing network
- Partner-first mentality and a genuine passion to help your stakeholders succeed while creating win-win relationships
- Ability to narrate a good story - Airalo’s unique story and the problem we solve for our users make it a compelling partnership proposition
- Ability to employ sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, consultative selling, and solution selling
- Ability to multi-task in a complex & matrix environment
- Extreme comfort with technology
- Experience with sales and partnerships tools
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
Good to have:
- Familiarity with the travel industry
- Prior experience in a travel tech/telco company
- 2+ years experience in building and/or leading a team
- Graduate degree in a related field
- Certificates and courses in sales and partnerships
- Proficiency and practical experience in AI to enhance the ability to leverage innovative technologies in fostering and managing strategic alliances
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link.
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for submitting their interest in this opportunity with Airalo.