Principal Influencer Marketing Manager, User Experience
Marketing & Communications, Design
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2023
Alo! Airalo is the world’s first eSIM store that helps people connect in over 200+ countries and regions across the globe. We are building the next digital service that revolutionizes the telecom industry. We are a travel-tech company and an equal-opportunity environment that values and executes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our team is spread across 40+ countries and six continents. What glues us together is our commitment to changing the way you connect.
We hope that you care deeply about the quality of your work, the intrinsic worth of tasks, and the success of your team. You are self-disciplined and do not require micromanagement in terms of your skillset and work ethic. You do your best to flourish as an individual every day while working hard to foster a collaborative team environment. You believe in the importance of being — and staying — authentic, honest, positive, and kind. You are a good interlocutor with clear and concise communication. You are able to manage multiple projects, have an analytical mind, pay keen attention to detail, and love to get your hands dirty. You are cognizant, tolerant, and welcoming of vulnerabilities and cultural differences.
About the Role
Position: Full-time / Employee
Benefits: Health Insurance, work-from-anywhere stipend, annual wellness & learning credits, annual all-expenses-paid company retreat in a gorgeous destination & other benefits
As a Principal Influencer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the strategy and development of our entire influencer marketing ecosystem across key global markets, including setting up standardization processes and reporting, facilitating knowledge sharing and fostering collaboration among our regional teams.
With a strong understanding of storytelling, brand, and design, you'll support regional teams lead end-to-end influencer campaigns, including the ability to plan, curate, and tailor engaging content and copy for various target audiences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement a cohesive global influencer marketing strategy that aligns with overall marketing and business objectives to support achieving OKRs
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams to provide guidance, support, and resources for influencer marketing campaigns including managing calendars and execution of campaigns
- Establish and maintain standardized reporting and measurement frameworks to evaluate the success of influencer campaigns on a global scale
- Editing, proofreading, and improving influencer content by liaising with Creators and Agencies to ensure brand consistency under the Director's guidance
- Analyzing & optimizing campaign performance metrics
- Staying up-to-date with developments and generating new ideas for influencer activations
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong similar professional background & 9+ years experience in a similar capacity
- Extensive experience in brand management, content, social media, influencer and market insight with an in-depth understanding of the social and digital space
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube, and abreast of social media best practices, and regional, and global trends
- Fluency in English, with impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with executing and implementing channel and audience research
- Superior internal & external communication & cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Enjoying and excelling at handling multiple projects simultaneously in a matrix & complex environment
- Good time management with an eye for perfection & a strong operational background
Good to have:
- Prior experience in the tech, travel, or telecommunications industry
- Certificates and courses in digital marketing and research methods
- Knowledge of eSIM and GSMA-related technologies and services
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link.
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for submitting their interest in this opportunity with Airalo.